THANK YOU to the University of Minnesota College of Science and Engineering and MnDRIVE for their continued support of our MN FTC Kickoff event.
ALL Minnesota FTC Teams are welcome to attend this FREE event.
September 8, 2018
8:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Doors Open at 8:15 a.m.
- This event is free and open to all Minnesota FTC teams and volunteers.
- Teams do NOT need to be completely registered with FIRST.
- Registration is not required but an RSVP is highly recommended and appreciated.
- Teams attending and who have RSVPed by August 28th will receive a free game element.
- One element per team, teams must be present to receive game piece.
Questions? Contact Norm, Bethany or Vicki.
Hosted by: GoFIRST at the University of Minnesota
ALL TEAMS WELCOME!
GoFIRST, a University of Minnesota student group comprised of FIRST alumni and robot enthusiasts, will host a Post Kickoff (PoKo) event for FTC teams.
Begin your game analysis & strategic design process immediately following Kickoff. Teams have the opportunity to analyze the game together and implement an invaluable design process to help them through the season.
This event is a great experience for anyone, whether you are new to FIRST or you are a seasoned veteran.